- Diploma/BSc. Nursing or Healthcare Education holder
- Experience teaching and clinical post-qualification experience
- Adult care education and experience or teaching
- Licensed/Registered nurse advantage
- Computer literacy
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching caregiving and home care in a range of teaching-learning settings, including the skills and the practicum.
- Following a curriculum closely and custom making some guidelines for our caregiving students.
- Supervision of clinical and research activities carried out by our students.
- Formulation of the master rotation for students.
- Assisting in administrative and marketing duties when called upon to do so.
- Facilitating integration of students’ caregiving practice with their academic studies.
- Liaising and doing research about new information and trends on caregiving and home care for the purpose of providing support and advice to students and staff.
- Ensuring that the students remain motivated and enjoy their learning.
- Promoting the integration of research knowledge into teaching-learning activities and facilitating the conduct of educational research. Engagement in research and other activities contributing to the professional development of caregiving or related areas.
Key Skills Required:
- Attention to detail
- Patience and compassion
- Professionalism and Sensitivity
- High ethical levels
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
We appreciate all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. While CV’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team. We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person/people to join us as soon as possible. We may also consider a part-time position.
Please send us your CV and motivation letter telling us why you are suitable for the position.