Conduct good agronomic practices (GAP) on the farm as required
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Name of employer: Vihiga Young Entrepreneurs Network
The farm is based in Emuhaya sub-county Vihiga county. The farm is promoting both Horticulture, apiculture, poultry and Llivestock farming.
Nature of engagement: Internship. PAID. KShs. 10,000
1. Horticultural Farm Assistants – 2 Positions
• Certificate or Diploma in general agriculture or Horticulture
• Good understanding of good agronomic practices (GAP)
• Good farm record keeping knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• An outgoing person with good team work skills
• Conduct good agronomic practices (GAP) on the farm as required
• Carry out watering, pruning and weeding
• Timely preparation and keeping of the daily farm operation records
• Perform large spraying on the farm when required
• Carry out Post-harvest management practices and activities for the produce
• Marketing of the farm produce and by-products
• Any other activity as may be assigned by the farm manager
Students coming from Vihiga County, Emuhaya Sub County are encouraged to take up the opportunity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.