KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process monthly payroll, prepare and post the relevant journal entries and ensure accuracy in computations.
• Ensure maintenance of a good petty cash system and reimbursements
• Reconciliation of subsidiary ledger with the General Ledger
• Preparation & Verification of vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down rules and regulations
• Maintain the fixed asset registers and ensure there is adequate controls over the assets are in place and enforced
• Ensure updated records are kept for all financial transactions including general ledger reconciliation and preparation of trial Balance
• Timely preparation of financial reports or any other report from time to time
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
• Ensure bank, supplier and creditor reconciliations are done as scheduled
• Account for procurement transactions to ensure adequate supporting documentation, accuracy, and control over payments;
• Develop, monitor and reinforce internal controls
• Liaison with auditors and preparing audit schedules
• Ensure timely and accuracy of all payments
• Liaison with bankers and tax consultants; manage VAT and tax compliance
• And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
a) Bachelor’s degree in Commerce - Accounting or Finance Option.
b) MUST be CPA-K Finalist
c) Over 3 years’ experience working in a Reputable Hospital
d) Good knowledge of Accounting software and Microsoft Office Packages
e) Ability to work in a team
f) Attention to details and accuracy
g) MUST be a Member of ICPAK with good standing.
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using email@example.com by 30th September 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.