Our client is looking to hire a hospital administrator with fantastic time management and organizational skills. An administrator with strong leadership and superb administrative and record-keeping skills.
To ensure success, hospital administrator should be confident and professional administrator with excellent communication and problem-solving skills that will contribute to the efficient functioning of the healthcare facility. Top candidate will be expected to work well under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to emergency situations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers.
• Organize, control, and coordinate services as per the hospital board regulations.
• Perform all duties within Relevant bodies regulations.
• Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities.
• Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
• Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
• Practice financial acumen in managing budgets.
• Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
• Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made on time.
• Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
• Complete timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.
• Any other duties as may be directed
• Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling all resource departments and services of the Hospital, including personnel, facilities, equipment and supplies.
• Coordinate duties, responsibilities and motivate all members of staff.
• Ensure quality care of patients.
• Supervise and monitor hospital equipment and inventory.
• Establish interpersonal relations with patients and provide information and supporting teaching to patient and families.
• Ensure appropriate resources, equipment and supplies are available.
• Advice directors of the best way to run the hospital to achieve optimum profits.
• Promotes and maintains effective public relations with governmental and community agencies and individuals.
• Acts as chief advisor to the medical personnel in development and implementation of Hospital programs, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in the resource departments and services of the Hospital.
• Overseeing the marketing and advertising functions, to maximize Hospital potential.
• Designing hospital brochures, posting and editing content on the hospital’s website.
• Identifying specialty practices e.g. circumcision, special theater prices etc, that can help increase marketing value for the healthcare facility.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field required.
• Five or more years of related experience required.
• Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Role
• Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
• Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
• Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
• Basic accounting skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to supervise and train team members
• Problem-solving attitude
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV. Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL. Please apply using email@example.com by 30th September 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements