Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Employer: A START UP MEDIUM SIZED HOSPITAL IN KISUMU
Ref No: SGK-HA-01-2023
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Diploma or degree in hospital management, business medical or related field.
• Those with medical qualification background and have experience in hospital administration will have an advantage.
• Must have good people management and public relation skills.
At least 3 years hands on experience managing a busy health service clinic/centre or hospital.
Hospital administrator will perform the following duties;
• Developing work schedules and duty rosters for the clinical staffs.
• Record keeping for insurance payments and other payments.
• Ensure there is good inventory keeping and health records.
• Preparing and monitoring of hospital budgets.
• Oversee procurement processes according to the hospital rules and policies.
• Ensure compliance with ministry of health and also county government regulations.
• Co-ordinate all general operations at the hospital to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure all customer service complains and compliments are acted upon.
• Managing service providers.
• Other duties both delegated and not delegated.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured