- Ensure efficient and effective management of all affairs of the nursing department to enable better performance.
- Overall leadership of the nursing department with good management, leadership skills and administrative skills to avoid any arising issues.
- Development, coordination, and execution of continuous evaluation of nursing service objectives, policies, and procedures to maintain continuity of quality nursing care.
- Ensuring consistency and continuity of high nursing quality care, upholding of highest professional standards and excellent customer service.
- Ensuring that the patients are safe in the hospital and have access to the right medical care and other hospital facilities.
- Offer the best insights to the management on how they can improve the quality of care in the facility.
- Work closely with the hospital management to ensure the smooth running of the hospital.
- Work closely with the collage principal to ensure follow ups and management of students during rotations in the hospital.
1. KRCHN / KRN and Midwifery.
2. Higher Diploma in Nursing will be an added advantage
3. 5 years’ experience in senior management.
4. Dedication and excellence at work
5. Proven leadership qualities with strong team work and excellent communication skills.
6. Administrative skills
7. Experience in a teaching hospital.