Employer: A GROWING MEDIUM SIZE HOTEL IN MT. KENYA AREA
Ref No: SGK-HM-02-2021
Job Category: MANAGER
Town: MT. KENYA AREA
• Diploma or degree in hotel management and catering management, institutional management or related field.
• At least 3 years working experience as a hotel supervisor/manager in a medium size but growing hotel.
• Those who have worked in big and busy restaurants as a manager will also be considered.
Salary: KSHS. 40,000 - 60,000
Hotel manager will be in charge of all management and operations activities within the hotel by performing the following duties: -
• Ensuring business growth and profitability.
• Develop and implement customer service standards and satisfaction monitoring programs.
• Manage budgets and financial plans, control expenditure and preparing monthly reports.
• Training and supervision of staff n various operations.
• Manage preparation, service and storage of foods being processed in the hotel. Conducting briefings, trainings and inductions of new staff members.
• Co-ordinate cleaning all over the hotel facilities.
• Co-ordinating procurement processes with suppliers and purchasing department to ensure the hotel has adequate and quality stocks.
• Ensure F & B department performs efficiently and effectively to the satisfaction of the hotel customers/guests.
• Overseeing food and beverage quality standards maintenance among others.