• Will be a transparent team leader who gets things done and maintains a good well motivated team and solve workplace challenges and conflicts.
• Managing staff and overseeing Shift schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests.
• To oversee that guests are properly taken care of.
• Aiding with budget creation and management.
• Assisting event planners with large-scale business and personal events
• Overseeing that food and beverage optimum operation levels are maintained for walk in guests as well as for events.
• Working with security officers to promote a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
• Recruitment and staff management
• Providing customer service and accommodation to guests.
• Must have strong communication skills and Manage departments and teams
• Providing training on changes in services
• Scheduling and overseeing general maintenance in the Hotel.
• Working with inspectors to ensure facility meets all requirements.
• Renewal or acquiring of Licenses.
• Ensure staff paid on time, prepare and pay for government returns.
Skills and Qualifications
• Able to work or to be trained to work with Hotel management software.
• Good Customer care and PR
• Willingness to listen and respond to complaints,
• Understand, and resolve concerns from guests,
• Strong Organizational Skills,
• Knowledge of Sales and Event Planning,
• Accounting and Financial Management,
• Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel,
• Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members.