The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for handling all guest enquiries, performing check-in and check-out tasks using the hotel system, generating invoices for residential guests and keeping a record of accommodation and event bookings and payments. The Receptionist works closely with housekeeping and kitchen departments.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Handle all enquiries from guests received through phone calls and emails
- Provide information about hotel services, amenities, rates etc to enquiring guests
- Perform check-in and check-out functions using the hotel system
- Keep a record of accommodation and event bookings and provide daily reports on the same to management
- Keep the Reception and Front Office area clean and tidy at all times
- Handle any guest complaints professionally
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured