We Seek to hire a self-motivated housekeeping candidate to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds and notifying maintenance of any issues. Candidates with experience working in a 5-star hotel are encouraged to apply.
Core Work Activities
• clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
• organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
• distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
• restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
• replace dirty linens with clean items
• inspect and turn mattresses regularly
• store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
• monitor guest laundry bags
• replace laundry bags and slips
• check all appliances in rooms are in working order
• realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
• respond to guest queries and requests
• respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
• deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
• remove room service items
• organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
• ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
• follow all company safety and security procedures
• report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
• observe and report damage of hotel property
• Diploma in any hotel related course.
• Proven work experience as a hotel house keeper, preferably working in a 5-star hotel, with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
• Customer-oriented and friendly.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
• Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
• Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
• Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
• attention to detail
• customer focus
• listening skills
• planning and organizing
• team work
• high energy levels