Our client is an IT services provider and they seek to recruit a R and Admin Manager who will ensure hiring of competent staff , monitor staff performance, and handle all disciplinary roles and administration matters.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
Gross Salary: 100K – 120K.
Duties and Responsibilities
HR Planning (Recruitment & Staffing)
• Ensure all departments have the required manpower levels in liaison with HODs
• Ensure recruitment of strategic candidates as per policy.
• Manage expatriate staff as per applicable labour laws
• Adhere to the set recruitment procedures as per company policy.
• Employee orientation.
• Develop a HR strategy to identify the organization’s needs, and plan and implement the strategy.
• Draw an annual evaluation schedule.
• Timely annual evaluation in liaison with HODs.
• Implementation of agreed evaluation recommendations.
• Draw an annual training calendar as per evaluation & organization needs.
• Conduct annual training needs assessments.
• Formulate the success plan for each department in liaison with HOD.
• Utilization of NITA for all training.
Budget and Cost Control
• Formulation of annual HR & Administration budget.
• Adherence to the budget
• Cost control of the budgeted amounts.
• Correct and accurate remuneration data in the payroll system.
• Correct and accurate deduction for government and company.
• Ensure all statutory data is inputted in the payroll system.
Procedures, Policy formulation, implementation and review.
• 100% implementation of approved policies.
• Review of policies as per changes in the organization and government regulation.
• Formulation of new policies due to changes in organization and government regulation.
• Handle conflicts and disciplinary matters
• Manage employee compensation & administration
• Manage occupational health & safety matters.
• Implement retention and motivational strategies.
• Identify key positions that require succession planning.
• Identify the required skills & qualifications for the positions identified.
• Draw a succession plan and submit it for approval.
• Build competencies, skills & qualifications of identified positions as per human capital availability.
• Identify key areas of mentoring in the organization.
• Formulate a mentorship plan to suit the identified needs.
• Implement the plan upon approval.
• Review the plan on an annual basis.
• Quarterly reporting on program performance.
• Implementation of new organizational development i.e. Corporate Strategy
• Sensitization of employees on new company developments.
• Conduct surveys on the level of change management as perceived by employees.
• Identify the organization’s culture
• Measures on how to manage it (improve, enhance & eliminate bad culture)
Qualifications and Requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in HRM or related field.
• Must be a Certified Human Resource Practitioner.
• Must be a Member of IHRM.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position in a busy work environment.
• Knowledge of Kenya's labor laws.
• Proficiency in MS Office packages.
• Knowledge and use of ERP are an added advantage.
• Arbitration and mediation skills
• Good prioritization, organizational and management skills
• Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR and Admin Manager – IT) on or before 7th February 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured