•Coordinating staffing plans and perform full cycle recruitment activities for positions in the organization portfolio through posting jobs, interviewing, reference checks and contracting processes
• Ensuring maintenance of recruitment best practices within the recruitment cycles and continuously review the effectiveness and quality of recruitment policy, procedures and strategies
• Developing and implementing HR strategies, policies and procedures that guide the management of employees to govern management of human capital.
• Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and advice on employee’s issues related to routine personnel administration activities to include employee attendance, discipline, leave, probationary period, insurance scheme.
• Coordinating staff on boarding and exit plans processes.
• Management of the staff files and records and ensuring all required documents are submitted accordingly.
• Management of employment contracts as guided by the organization policies and existing national legislation.
• Performance management and appraisals
• Payroll management
• Company insurance policy management
• General office administration
Knowledge and Experience:
- A degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related field with at least one year experience in a similar position. Experience in a software / IT industry will be an added advantage
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage
- Member of IHRM Kenya will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the Labour Law
- Ability to manage large volume of work independently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities based on analytical skills and critical thought processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HR Information Management systems is required.
If you think you fit the description above and appreciate great rewards for work done, send your application with subject as HR & Admin Opportunity. Apply NOW!
Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted.