REPORTING TO: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updating of Leave and Attendance Management both Hard and soft copies
- Participating in disciplinary/ grievance hearing and writing minutes when assigned.
- Preparation of Payroll variables/inputs for salary processing.
- Generating daily Overtime reports and sending to respective departments for monitoring
- Monitoring absenteeism and advising the relevant authorities for action to be taken.
- Ensuring employees have all statutory requirements i.e. NSSF, NHIF, KRA Pin during recruitment
- Update of the personnel files (Appointment letters, contracts, Job descriptions, Personnel details, Leaves, Training, Disciplinary matters, NSSF cards, ID copies and confirmation letters).
- Assisting in the recruitment process by receiving and sorting applications, planning for interviews and other selection methods, conducting background checks etc.
- Conducting staff induction for new employees and offering support to new employees by providing adequate and timely information about the organization.
- Assisting in planning for the logistics required in training of staff
- Handling requests for data and information about the employees.
- Daily attendance sport checks as directed by the HRO.
- Verifying daily attendance must roll and time in – time out records.
- Generating daily summaries of attendance and forwarding the same to the HRO.
- Employee gate passes management.
- Follow up on all WIBA related incidences and making sure that there is adequate documentation and that the employees are updated on the progress and updating the HRO.
- Ensure the office is kept neat, clean and orderly.
- Acting on behalf of the HRO.
- Any other duty that maybe assigned by the management from time to time.