Industry: Trading and Logistics,
Gross Salary: Khs 70k – 90k.
Our client is a global trading, logistics, and distribution company specializing in the supply of chemicals and fertilizers. We are seeking an HR Assistant who shall perform administrative tasks and services to support the effective and efficient operations of the human resource department. The incumbent shall also assist the HR Manager with recruitment, employment law & statutory compliance, performance management, employee attendance management, and clerical support to all employees.
• Recruitment and onboarding – proactively plan for human resources and manage staff acquisition process including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
• Performance Management – monitoring probation period for new staff, participate in end of probation performance appraisals, and issue confirmation letters. Monitor the implementation of the performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
• Employee Relations – ensure appropriate internal communication at all staff levels.
• Employee Welfare – manage staff welfare programs which include medical scheme, and Work Injury benefits cover. Propose and implement staff welfare programs aimed at increasing overall employee engagement and satisfaction.
• Undertake training needs analysis, projections, and developing training programs.
• Monitor workforce productivity and engagement for trends and changes that require intervention.
• Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices, trends and data points ot drive enhancements and mitigate potential compliance problems.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the HR Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
• Current HR Practicing certificate.
• In-depth understanding of Kenyan labour laws.
• 3-years of experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
• Computer literacy.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Assistant - Trading and Logistics) before or on 21st January 2022.