• BA degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration and Management with a heavy bias in Human Resources or any other related degree.
• Must have CHRP professional training qualification.
• Must be a full Member of IHRM
• Must have a minimum six years of general experience in Human Resources with three of the six years being in Building and construction industry.
• Must be having at least two years of experience in management level.
• Must have proven track record of successfully dealing with Union movement.
• Experience in CBA negotiation is an added advantage
• Must have experience performance management (Balance Score Card experience is an added advantage)
• Competence in using a HR and Payroll system a MUST.
• Competence in using MS EXCEL, MS WORD, OUTLOOK & Power Point a MUST.
• Good conflict handling skills and communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of all the labour laws of Kenya.
• MUST be a people oriented person.
• Ability to evaluate Training needs and recommend the relevant training programs.
Send your resume via Apply Now Button.