• Conduct Interviews.
• Hire new employees and conduct orientation.
• Maintain staff records.
• Notifying staff of existing internal opportunities.
• Document performance reports.
• Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment data.
• Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential.
• Assisting with employee relations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks as required.
• Assist with Administration duties for the groups of companies
• Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration and Management.(Must Have) A degree in the same would be an added advantage.
• 2 years working experience.(Must Have)
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Great leadership and problem solving skills
• Works well with minimal/no supervision
Employee guidelines and onboarding
Document and archive management
Human resource and personnel development
Organize and manage recruitment campaigns
Job descriptions and ads
Personnel administration (working hours, holidays)
Salary KES 100,000 – 130,000 Gross dependent on experience.