HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
• Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
• Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
• Screen resumes and application forms
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
• Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
• Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
• Participate in organizing company events and careers days
o Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for, HR, Marketing, Communications or similar field.
o Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
o Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
o Must have a passion for marketing.
o Outstanding multitasking abilities.