Gross Salary: 65k
S/He will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Processing payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are remitted on time.
• Ensuring payroll reports are well maintained.
• Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
• Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
• Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
• Ensuring that all staff accounts are updated on the CRM system.
• Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Overseeing exit interviews.
• Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in HRM
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• IHRM Membership
• Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
• Good understanding of labour laws
• Proficient in MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ethical standards
• Integrity and approach-ability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Officer – Milling Company) before 22nd October, 2021