Reporting Line: Head of HR
1. Support the recruitment function by carrying out searches for choice candidates; coordinating and reviewing applications and conducting interviews and to match candidates with job requirements; Facilitate performance of background checks on job candidates; and undertake the onboarding and induction processes for incoming staff.
2. Support L&D and Organisation Design activities by ensuring appropriate HR practices and processes are deployed consistently and impacts on people are managed effectively.
3. Partner with the Head of HR on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and support the office in HR Plans implementation.
4. Provide HR administration support including payroll and benefits administration as well as drafting needed HR communication i.e. letters.
5. Use human resources management software (HRIS) to prepare and maintain records of employee hiring, promotion, transfers, or termination.
6. Work with the Head of HR and other managers to drive compliance to human resources policies, standards and procedures by employees; Regularly review and recommend appropriate changes in the HR policies by analyzing the business environment and legislative data to identify areas that require improvement.
7. Assist in maintaining harmonious employee relations by balancing fair employee standards, internal policies, best practice and business needs.
8. Process the paperwork for employment termination including interviewing exiting employees and processing of final dues.
9. Actively participate in relevant benchmarking activity e.g., HR Metrics and employee surveys, interpreting the corporate level results, identifying consistent issues/positives across the Company and supporting the articulation and implementation of an action plan which delivers positive outcomes throughout the organization.
10. Review and analyze different departments’ data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
• At least five years’ experience in the human resources area.
• Bachelor’s degree Human Resource Management with the prerequisite HR certification and valid IHRM membership.
• Experience in working in a fast-paced industry, preferably in Service Industries.
• Great interpersonal and organization skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Fluency in English. (written/speaking/reading) is essential.
• Critical thinker with proven track record in handling complex team dynamics.
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• External Focus – have an eye on what is happening in the external market and be proactive in their approach to change.