Human Resource and Administrative Assistant at Kenya Water Institute (KEWI)
Have Certified Public Secretaries Part II (CPS II) or a diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Carrying out simple general administrative duties such as maintenance of general cleanliness;
- Planning office accommodation and layout;
- Processing of documents; payment of bills;
- Providing transport services;
- Performing a variety of human resource work of limited scope and complexity under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer.
For appointment to this scale, a candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have Certified Public Secretaries Part II (CPS II) or a diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured