Human Resource Assistant
Victory Farms Limited
Human Resource Officer
Victory Farms is looking to recruit an experienced Human Resource Assistant to make an immediate impact in our fast-growing company. Reporting directly to the Human Resource Manager, the Human Resource Assistant responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
• Support reporting processes in attendance.
• Monitor Staff attendance records – Absent, Tardy, overtime, early departures etc.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from the clocking machines sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Work with management to prioritize staff attendance needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Develop records management processes and policies.
• 3+ years’ experience in a busy HR office.
• Diploma on HR related field.
• Diploma in data management is an added advantage.
• Effective communication and organizational skills
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
• Experience in payroll data management
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
About Victory Farms
Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish farm on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish farm, and the largest Fish Farm in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and distribution capacity throughout Kenya. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globe.