He/she will perform administrative tasks and services to support the effective and efficient operations of the human resource department. The desired candidate shall also assist the HR Manager with recruitment, employment law and statutory compliance, performance management, employee attendance management and clerical support to all employees. The desired candidate MUST have at least 3 years’ HR experience handling a similar role in a busy environment.
• Recruitment and onboarding – proactively plan for human resources and manage staff acquisition process including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
• Performance Management – monitoring probation period for new staff, participate in the end of probation performance appraisals, and issue confirmation letters. Monitoring the implementation of the performance improvement process with non -performing employees.
• Employee Relations – ensure appropriate internal communication at all staff levels.
• Employee Welfare – manage staff welfare programs which include medical scheme, and work injury benefits cover. Propose and implement staff welfare programs aimed at increasing overall employee engagement and satisfaction.
• Undertake training needs analysis, projections, and developing training programs.
• Monitor workforce productivity and engagement for trends and changes that require intervention.
• Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices, trends and data points of drive enhancements and mitigate potential compliance problems.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the HR Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
• Current HR practicing certificate.
• In-depth understanding of Kenyan Labor Laws.
• MUST have 3 -years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
• MUST have good computer skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.70,000 /= (Approx.700 USD).
Career Level: Junior Level Management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 11th February 2022.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***