Simba Fresh Ltd is a Large agricultural Farm dealing in growing and selling of Fresh farm produce especially Herbs, Vegetables and Fruits.
It is located in Naromoru, Nyeri county on the Nyeri-Nanyuki highway.
5. Human Resource Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain human resources information and records.
• Implementation of staff orientation programmes including explaining the HR policies to them.
• Manage staff leave processes by administrating and processing leave and maintaining related records as per the farm’s policies.
• Support in implementation of training programmes.
• Participate in handling personnel grievances and other related matters.
• Participate in payroll preparation
• Assist in coordinating the staff separation processes.
• Coordinate health and safety and staff welfare meetings.
• Disseminating internal communication to staff in a timely manner.
• Participate in disciplinary processes
• Handle inquiries in the HR office promptly and courteously.
• A holder of a Diploma in HR Management
• At least 3 years’ experience in HR
• Good knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• In Possession of good organizational and time management skills
• High degree of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
• Recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
• Comprehensive understanding of all the HR functions with the ability to develop, implement and coordinate various initiatives in each of these functions.