The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR, able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure end to end running of HR projects & operations. He /she will be responsible for providing a full range of HR administrative support to relevant business units, including but not limited to support for staffing ( local & international), learning & development, career development and reporting.
• Preparation of employee contracts for newly hired consulting & support staff.
• Maintain employee files both in hard & soft copy to comply with all business risk requirements.
• Coordinate employee benefits registration and updates with the broker.
• Manage disciplinary processes as they arise with legal support if needed.
• Communication and updates to staff on policies.
• Execute logistics for local & regional training, new joiner onboarding, CD committee and local HR events.
• Initiates case feedbacks and monitor feedback completeness.
• Registers and update the Alumni database.
• Facilitate the offboarding process for consulting & support staff.
• Implement wellness initiatives in the office.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or relevant Business Administration.
• Candidates with full membership or practicing licenses will have a distinct advantage.
• Hands-on experience working as an HR generalist in a global company or management consulting firm.
• Excellent background in providing a high level of customer service, managing confidential materials and administrative tasks.
• Effective written & verbal communication.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Experience working with Workday enterprise management cloud will be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent Organisation & prioritization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
• Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organisation is essential.
• Natural ability to understand & manage complex reporting relationship & culture.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on individual skill & experience.
Position level: Lower Mid-Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 31st May 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***