(Human Resources) HR manager job description
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services
• Advises managers and supervisors of state and federal regulations and effective human resource practices with regard to employee issues
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Counsels and guides managers on appropriate performance management measures; assists managers in writing corrective action memos and other documentation; attends or conducts corrective action sessions as warranted; performs necessary follow-up
• Coordinates recruitment process for exempt and non-exempt openings; initiates and coordinates recruitment ads; reviews applications/resumes; assist managers with screening applicants; ensures offers are made in accordance with procedures; coordinates new hire paperwork to ensure compliance with human resources policies and procedures
• Partners with managers to plan, analyze, and develop staffing needs ar.id determine organizational structure
• Conducts new hire employee orientations, apprises employees of benefit options, and accurately completes requisite paperwork for new staff members
• Counsels employees regarding human resources policies, procedures, and practices
• When directed conducts special human resources studies in a variety of areas such as pay practices, turnover, and climate surveys, etc.
• May perform non-human resources related administrative and operational duties
• Identifies employee needs with regard to performance problems, training options, and career development and makes recommendations accordingly
• Provides input to managers in regard to potential enhancements to current personnel practices; assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals; recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
• Provides human resources-related training and may act as trainer for training development as needed and appropriate, addressing areas such as performance counseling and employee relations issues
• Monitors performance evaluation process
• Maintains compliance with state and federal regulations concerning employment
o Prioritization and time management
o Proven track record as a HR generalist, preferably in a senior role.
o CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
o Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning and development and talent management programmers
o Interpersonal relationships, discretion and confidentiality
o Knowledge of employment law
o Experience of report writing utilizing excel, word and power point
o Ability to communicate at all levels
o Experience of using HR Information Systems
o Problem solving skills
o Recruitment and Selection experience
o Ability to innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives
o Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment
o Knowledge of payroll and payroll procedures
o Ability to support and influence all stakeholders, including Directors across the business
o Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
Admin Officer Job description
To provide assistance to managers and employees with respect to HR policies and procedures including: employee relations, recruitment, benefits and the health and safety program.
• Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
• Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
• Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
• Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees.
• Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations
• Follow up on confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, bonus etc.
• Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
• Handling administration of all contract labor.
• Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
• Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
• Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the agency, maturity and discretion.
• Demonstrated initiative and sound judgment.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Knowledge of Ceridian or HRIS is an asset.
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety act is an asset.
• Minimum education: community college degree; with two years of office/customer services experiences.