Responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
JOB TITLE : HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
LINE MANAGER : HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE
DIRECT REPORT(S) : HUMAN RESOURCE SUPPORT OFFICER
ROLE PROFILE: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Lead the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
• Collaborating with other managers in the business, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
• Oversee staff attendance and absence monitoring.
• Nurture a positive and decent working environment by supervising the work of cleaners.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs. • Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics. • Ensure legal and regulatory compliance throughout human resource management.
• Ensure the maintenance of documentation of file and proper record keeping in the department.
• Facilitate the administration of employee – related paper work, such as employee contracts or formal notices of termination.
• Lead new hires through inductions into the company
• Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
• Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits and pension schemes.
• Perform other duties as may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• A minimum of HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any relevant field of study in a recognized Educational institution.
• Proven working experience as HR Manager.
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resource metrics.
• Knowledge of HR systems and database.
• Must have indepth knowledge of labour laws of Kenya
• Ability to combine strategy with leadership skills.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationship at all levels of the company.
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured