• Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
• Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
• Partner with business and support for business growth providing HR solutions with tactical action plans.
• HR policies and practices that are compliant with Companies guidelines, country labour and Manpower Regulations.
• Ensure we provide industry related - market competitive compensation and benefit programs, through external benchmarking.
• Manage industrial /labour relations.
• Lead employee engagement & change initiatives.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development, preferably augmented with an MBA.
• Must have 7 years’ experience in HR Management.
• Strong educational background with IHRM membership.
• Must be well versed with all Kenyan Statutory, Labour & Tax Laws.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
• Demonstrated experience in effectively implementing change management strategies.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.100,000 – 120,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,200) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 31st August 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search