Must have a university degree and relevant HR qualifications.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Work Location: Naivasha.
Terms: Full Time
About the Company
Our client is an export flower company based in Naivasha.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing every aspect of the farm employment process, including orientation and training of new staff members. They will also assist with payroll management which includes coordinating leave, medical and other HR duties within expected standards to comply with HRMP Act 2012.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
● Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
● Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
● Develop training and development programs.
● Assist in performance management processes.
● Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
● Must be willing to live in Naivasha.
● Must have a university degree and relevant HR qualifications.
● The successful candidate must be registered with a professional body in accordance with HRMP Act 2012.
● At least 3 years’ experience as an HR in the Agricultural sector.
● Must have a good understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
● Must have Maths and English pass of minimum C+ at secondary school level.
● Ability to work independently, set priorities, juggle tasks and meet tight deadlines.
● She/he should be self-motivated and trustworthy.
● She/he should have good organizational and interpersonal skills.
● Familiarity with office management procedures a good working knowledge of
● MS Office essential.
● She/he must be able to work as part of a team and should be competent in
● Prioritizing and working with little supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.