- Assist in the recruitment and selection of staff in line with the organizations’ policies and requirements.
- Manage new staff onboarding schedules.
- Maintain an effective Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) system through accurate data entry; ensure that both physical and electronic staff records are stored securely and are private and confidential.
- Manage staff leave and attendance records.
- Draft HR related documents such as letters, memos and contracts.
- Respond to HR queries from staff as required.
- Manage short-term staff contracts. Ensure that contracts are well managed by tracking start and end dates and send reminders to line managers when contracts near expiry.
- Manage staff probation by following a probation tracker and ensuring that after probation assessments are done. Issue confirmation letters post-probation.
- Liaise with service providers as required. These include the medical service providers, legal counsel, insurance provider and utility providers among others.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- IHRM membership and practicing certificate will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning and talent acquisition programs.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Must demonstrate experience in effectively implementing change management strategies.
- Impeccable communication skills, initiative-taker, problem-solver and a quick learner.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 130,000 – 150,000 (Approx. 1,300 – 1,500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 22nd January 2022.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***