Human Resource Officer
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, or its equivalent.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
A concept thinker who has solid understanding of human capital, operational areas and sound decision making skills capable of delivering the organization’s HR objectives. The role will be to effectively and efficiently provide administrative support to day-to-day operations, tasks and services of human resources.
The job holder will liaise closely with the management and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective HR support service to the organization to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, or its equivalent.
- At least three (3) years’ Human Resource experience in manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
Competencies and Skills required:
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Sound and strong decision making skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Should be highly motivated with a Positive attitude.
- Excellent Conflict Management and effective problem solving skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
- Skill in prioritizing, planning and superb organizational skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and self-driven individual.
- Team Player.
- Knowledge of recruitment process and HR Policies.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Workforce planning and on-site support.
- Talent management and development.
- Alignment of HR Policies.
- Relationship Management and capacity building.
- Employee relations and stakeholder management.
- Management of employee health and safety programs.
- Co-ordination of pay and benefits- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Co-ordination of HR projects –Surveys and role management.
- Optimization of staff resources.
- Prepare and accurately collate monthly payroll inputs and submit for final payroll processing in a timely manner.
- Ensure staff job reviews and updating of the job descriptions are up-to-date to the company expectations.
- Handle all staff related issues as they may arise.
- Enrich relationship between top management and all employees.
- Ensure the companies policies are complaint with labor force.
- Continuous assessment of workforce engaged against output per department and advising management on the same.
- Handling employee complaints and grievances and addressing them with the management.
- Updating management on any disciplinary issues, handling the disciplinary process and documenting the evidence and any warning letters.
- Statutory registration and on-time remittance compliance; PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, HELB, DIT/ NITA Levy,
- Serve as point of contact to benefit vendors and administrators.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Responsible for day to day HR admin activities such as leave and attendance management.
- Custodian of accurate employee records/files, maintenance, regular update and proper storage of staff files in line with internal guidelines. Ensure high integrity of personnel data records
- Manage the exit process, conduct exit interviews where applicable, ensure full clearance and follow up on processing of final dues
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured