Industry: Medical Services
• Manage recruitment's, drafting employment agreements for staff and other correspondences pertaining to Human Resource matters.
• Plan and facilitate employees on boarding, staff orientation and performance reviews
• Manage the Human Resource files and documents for staff including timesheets and correspondences on disciplinary, salary increments and promotions, performance review.
• Ensure all HR/Personnel files have all documents required
• Training and development of all staff, new and current as well as outgoing.(Exit staff)
• Handle Mentoring Coaching
• Create HR manual and design job descriptions
• Handle performance appraisals, promotions & salary reviews
• Handle Job analysis and process mapping
• Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
• Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
• Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues
• Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
• Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to
• Ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of
Qualifications and Skills Desired
• Must have at least a diploma in Human Resource
• At least 3 year’s experience in HR
• Must have proficient knowledge in human resource management, Training and performance reviews.
• Must have computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheets and word processing programs at a highly efficient level.
• Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals ,policies and procedures
• Good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills