The successful candidate will be responsible for the acquisition of new talent and together with the rest of the management drive a company culture where high performance is at the centre stage. The ideal candidate Must have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Identifying and developing new channels for the recruitment of new talent.
• Managing the recruitment process and life – cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
• Driving the adoption of the company’s values and vision amongst the employees by constantly communicating them when interacting with the employees.
• Monitoring the performance of employees with reference to the established performance metrics in the various departments.
• Monitoring staff compliance as per the Sales Depot – audits carried out during each month.
• Engaging with departmental heads to further improve and streamline performance metrics in the departments.
• Taking appropriate steps together with the relevant departmental head to address the gaps in performance and compliance of the individual staff.
• Advising departmental heads on general trends in training needs as identified during the performance review – processes.
• Being able to translate company culture into expected behavior and tangible outcomes when communicating to employees.
• Maintaining employee records and contracts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration.
• Must have at least 4 years of experience in an HR role.
• He/She should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a great motivator.
• Have knowledge of HR laws & practices.
• Be conversant with job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
• Have experience working in a start-up.
• He/she should be very structured in carrying out his/her duties.
Monthly Gross Salary: Negotiable depending on skills & experience.
Career Level: Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Deadline: 8th February 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***