Perform human resource’s functions including recruitment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, benefits administration, employee development, training, ensuring compliance with the labour laws and corporate HR guidelines
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Recruitment and development staff as per company policies
- Performance and skill assessment, and training as required for all staff.
- Member of the management team accountable for driving the companies’ mission and vision
- Responsible for compliance to statues and policies the company is required to comply with
- A member of Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) team enforcing SHE policies
- Ensure smooth industrial relations by addressing issues as they arise whilst ensuring conducive working environment
- Support audits, quality management system (QMS)and ISO, coordinate all legal cases, briefing the legal manager and factory manager.
- Prepare HR reports for management as well operational matters in the company
- Preparation of payroll on monthly basis and Management of staff welfare,
- Procurement of supplies for HR department within budget in a cost effectiveness way.
- Prepare HR budget in liaison with the Finance Manager and the Factory Manager.
- Annual staff appraisal, recommendation for rewards and recognition per companies’ framework
- Developing excellent information for weekly and monthly HR reporting.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
Desirable Diploma in Human Resource Management
Experience and Relevant Key skills
Experience gained in a factory setting with formal education in human resources or Administration.
Sound knowledge of Kenya labour laws and policies
Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
Proficient in all MS Office applications, PeopleSoft experience a plus.
Experience in administration of a collective bargaining agreement including grievance investigation, responses and participation in contract negotiations desirable
Length of Experience
Three (3) years of HR work in a Food Manufacturing Company
Strong leadership & managerial skills; Strong sense of judgment; Reliability, integrity; High sense of initiative and creativity; Timeliness, good time management; Ability to adhere to deadlines; good communication skills; Initiative and self-motivation; planning, scheduling and organizing skills;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured