Our client has a small group of companies in Nairobi and they seek a professional HR Officer Kindly do not respond to this advert unless you possess ALL of the below requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- You must have undergone Diploma/Degree training from a recognized HR institute
- You must be a duly registered Human Resource Management Professional
- You must have a minimum of 1 years experience in a busy HR office and be ready to work under minimal supervision
- You must be FULLY versed with the new Employment Act & The OSH Act.
- You must be fully versed regarding Occupational Licencing by the Ministry of Labor
- You must be fully versed regarding WIBA regulations and Workplace Compensation procedures.
- You must be well spoken and fluent in the English language as well as in both written and spoken business communication skills
- You must be fully versed with Disciplinary procedures per the Labor act
- You must have counseling, mentoring and training experience
- Experience in the Hotel industry will be an asset
- Experience with KUDHEIA and CBAs is an asset
- The candidate should also be well presented, well dressed, well spoken, genial and able to listen to and interact with a large number of employees.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured