1. Support all the human resource functions including recruitment, compensation, benefits, and employee relations.
2. Support and coordinate organization-sponsored employee services and activities to increase employee engagement.
3. Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
4. Managers, administer, and consultants onboarding processes.
5. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
6. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
7. Acts as executive assistant to the managing director
8. Handles overall office administration including government mandatories, legalities, vendor relations, procurement, and other related tasks.
9. Performs other related duties as required.
§ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development or equivalent.
§ Minimum of 1 year working in HR operations and office administration.
§ Knowledge of compensation and benefits and payroll management is preferred.
§ Prior experience working in an office environment with multicultural teams.
§ Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
§ Confident in composing emails and talking to multinational colleagues.
§ Ability to provide efficient and reliable assistance with strong attention to details.
*Submit a cover letter stating the expected salary.