Please note that we, New Age Associates, do not charge any fees to the prospective job seekers for their placement. If you receive any call or email request for fees payment, please do not pay. All fees are charges to the clients only
Position: Human Resources Manager
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens
Industry: Manufacturing Sector
Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management with and IHRM Certificate and membership.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years hands on experience working in a medium to large sized manufacturing company; Out of this, 3 to 5 years should have worked as Head of Human Resources in a company with minimum of 300-400 employees.
Age: Preferably between 30 and 40 years.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the CFO, COO and the Board of Directors and with Assistant Human Resources Manager reporting to him / her, the role with inter-alia include:
• Maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources functions,
• Ensuring the effective implementation of Company Policy, Human resource policies and Health and safety requirements,
• Ensuring Legal Compliance, Liaoning with the external agencies, Handling the legal matters and statutory requirements,
• Recruitments and Training, Handling the Union matters and CBA, Effective monitoring of the Performance appraisals, Monitoring the Time and attendance systems and HRMS, Handling the Employees Grievances and Disciplinary issues,
• Ensuring the Safety and Security of the company property-Internally and Externally, Enhancing the Employees engagement and Top-Bottom, Bottom-Top communications, Strive for Culture building as per the Company Vision, Mission and Values,
• Creating the alignment towards company goals and objectives and ensuring that departmental goals of Production, Quality, Wastages and Costs are being achieved etc
Salary and Benefits’: Negotiable based on Experience and background.
Joining: April 2021 or before
If your qualification and background matches, you can email us your profile via Apply Now Button.