35/45 YEARS OLD
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
To lead the HR team and take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development and Strategic Contribution to the Company.
• Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
• Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
• Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
• Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
• Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
• Conducting performance and wage reviews.
• Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
• Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
• Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
• Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Above.
• Experience in Human Resources Management for than Five Years in a Multi Culture Organization which have More than 200 Employees.
• Ability to build and maintain positive Relationships with colleagues.
• Experience in educating and coaching staff.
• Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
• Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
• Ability to give presentations.
• Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
• Experience using computers for a variety.