DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Co-ordinate closely with factory management to anticipate the need for additional manpower resources
• Co-ordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required within the stipulated timelines
• Co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders for staff enrolment to specific schemes namely Pension, GPA, Medical scheme NHIF and NSSF e.t.c
• Maintain confidentiality in all HR processes and ensure an up-to-date record for all staff files.
• Prepare HR documents such as employee contracts and letters
• Update job requirements and descriptions as advised
• Co-ordinate the training process ensuring necessary reimbursement claims are filled within stipulated timelines
• Implementing and communicating disciplinary procedures and dealing with employee grievances
• Overseeing to completion employee onboarding and exit process
• Ensure proper record management of HR documentation
• Champion and custody of all HR policies and procedures, enforce implementation and adherence, while recommending revisions and improvements.
• Support the implementation of the Company’s performance management system based on approved KPI’s issued at the beginning of every financial year.
• Recommend sound employee relations programs to ensure highest level of productivity and teamwork.
• Manage and co-ordinate HR related company events while ensuring all procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the HR supervisor
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Human Resources Option) or Higher Diploma in Human Resource
• 2 years’ experience in a busy manufacturing or FMCG set up
• Must be a member of IHRM.
• An exceptional team player
• Good Communication skills with an outgoing personality
• Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and get things done to completion
• Excellent planning and organizational skills