Suguna Poultry Kenya Ltd is a subsidiary of Suguna Holdings, one of the largest multinational Company.
1. Preparing Payroll, Filing Statutory returns like NSSF, NHIF
2. Identifying and recruitment of suitable candidates
3. Constantly improve organizational culture and ensure best work environment for employees.
4. Keeping HR and statutory records and execution of company HR policies.
5. Advising the management on Kenya Labor laws and practices
6. Preparation and managing employment contracts and work permits
7. Executing Annual performance appraisal
8. Induction for new employees and Redress grievances of existing employees
9. Handle dispute and disciplinary matters emanating from employees.
10. Organizing OJT and staff participation programs
Education and experience Qualifications:
• Minimum Diploma/Degree in Human resource management or Business management.
• 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing company over 50 employees
• Hands on experience dealing with labor law and Government departments
• Confident with strong communication skills
Work location: Nairobi.