An excellent career development opportunity for an ambitious and energetic individual, with attractive remuneration package.
Reporting to the Director, the successful applicant will be required to:
• Undertake HR related activities
• Undertake activities and follow-ups relating to other support functions
• Undertake other duties as assigned by the Director
• Degree qualification, with B- and above in KCSE
• Experience in a consulting and training industry and/or Human Resource Management environment will be an added advantage
• Must be hands – on proficient in MS office , with excellent typing/keyboarding skills
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and capable of interacting at senior management levels
• Must be smart & well groomed
• Impeccable Integrity
How to apply
Apply through the Brighter Monday and Urgently send in your cover letter and detailed CV,indicating your current gross salary, in confidence with the position as your email subject.
Only those short-listed will be contacted.