Our client in the construction industry is looking for a qualified HVAC Engineer. The HVAC service engineer will find faults, carry out repairs and maintenance, and services and tests HVAC units and systems. There may also be some installation work involved.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the same field at the same level.
- Must have a trade certificate
- Must be a South Sudan local
- Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.