Hyperledger Fabric Developer
Software & Data
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of 16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
About the role
We are looking for a Hyperledger Fabric Developer, responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching a blockchain network.
- Work with the executive and engineering leadership teams to establish, execute and achieve business objectives.
- Ensuring that the technical vision and timelines are met.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the challenges and work with the team to craft technical solutions.
- Craft fabric networks and chaincode applications and review them.
- Analyze transaction and usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
- Build fabric-based applications and back-end web services
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
- Creating Chaincode test cases for chaincode functions.
- Creating functions to create and manage users which are managed by Fabric CA.
- Creating Web API for blockchain interactions using NodeJS (Nest.js framework).
- Creating functions to update off-chain databases based on blockchain events (MongoDB/PostgreSQL).
- Familiar with containerization technologies (Docker).
- Documenting the technical aspects of the application.
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured