Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Kenya is part of Mogo Finance Group which is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries and with over 1,000 employees globally. Wide geographical coverage makes MOGO unique in comparison to its competitors and diversifies revenue streams in delivering an integrated set of products in auto financing; leaseback loans, car financing and Boda-boda financing.
We are passionate, ready, and committed to playing an active role in providing our clients with the fastest and most convenient vehicle, Boda-Boda financing and leaseback loans.
We are looking for ICT Assistant to join our winning team
- New user’s administration, training on the use of ERP and release of ICT Resources, e.g. Laptops
- Installation & configuration of computer hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems by diagnosing and solving reported faults promptly
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and training users how to use them.
- Backing up database and systems
- ICT Hardware inventory management
- Diploma /Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience as an ICT assistant
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills with strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong work ethics.
- Competitive salary and monthly performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development