Qualifications, skills and experience.
1) Applicants must be holders of KCSE mean grade C+ and above.
2) Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field like Computer Science, Software, Information Systems, Telecommunication, or a related discipline.
3) Must have relevant Oracle database and MySQL administration certifications
4) Must have relevant Microsoft Certifications like MCSA/MCSE.
5) Holders of at least one of these IT Certifications e.g., CISA, CISM, CCNP, CISSP, CCNP, ITIL, CISSP, CompTIA A+ or PMP will provide an added advantage.
6) Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of IT risks and implementation of IT Controls.
7) Must demonstrate experience in managing IT projects.
8) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
9) At least three years' post-qualification experience preferably in a financial institution in hardware and software support and management.
10)Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
11) Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards 12)Must be between 25 — 35 years of age.
13) Must be a team player.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their hand written applications enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, valid certificate of good conduct or proof of application for the same, detailed curriculum vitae with names and contacts of at least three referees and expected remuneration to the undersigned not later than Friday, 28th January 2022 at 4.00 p.m.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
OLLIN SACCO SOCIETY LTD
P. 0. BOX 83 —10300