Position: ICT OFFICER & SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (SERVICE COMPANY)
Employer: A MEDIUM SIZE SERVICE PROVIDER COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-ICT O/SA-08-2020
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• Diploma or bachelors degree in information technology, computer science or other related field.
• Certifications and other trainings in IT professional fields.
• At least 4 years working experience as a systems administrator or ICT officer in charge of it department in a medium size company.
Salary: KSHS. 55,000 - 80,000
ICT OFFICER/SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR MAIN ROLES INCLUDES;
• Providing systems support to other departments.
• Performing trainings, data backup and restore, user rights assignments and other administrative tasks for the ERP system and other company systems.
• Ensuring safety and security of it infrastructure.
• Performing routine network diagnostics for the company LAN and wan as well as troubleshooting any network related problems.
• Installing, troubleshooting and repair any hardware, operating system or application software errors encountered by users.
• Maintenance and monitoring of servers and ensuring all server operations are working properly.
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Carrying out network projects.