We are a Kenyan medium sized enterprise that focuses on auto motive safety solutions.
Our product portfolio includes Digital speed limiters, Vehicle tracking devices, Fuel Monitoring systems which are all continuously improved to
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Maintaining of computer and telecommunications systems
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN / WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Administer servers, CCTVs, desktop computers, printers, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, security updates and patches.
• Carrying out repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals; Drawing up hardware specifications for ICT equipment;
• Verifying, validating and certifying of ICT equipment; and Performing any other duties assigned from time to time
• Maintain network, system security and perform daily and weekly backup.
• Identify commonly recurring requests for assistance and provide advice on how these can be prevented or minimized, through training, user awareness, changes in configuration etc.;
• Ensure adequate security and safeguard of database and applications against hackers and viruses
• Oversee administration of online speed limiter & trackers management platforms
• Maintenance and monitoring of servers and ensuring all server operations are working properly.
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.