Delivering healthcare for the 52% of the world who can’t access it is a big, bold ambition that we can’t do alone. Innovative partnerships and collaboration are at the heart of everything we do. We partner with organizations operating in underserved rural communities who will benefit from reach52’s health services.
This includes committed NGOs, socially-minded private sector businesses and other civil society organizations who share our purpose. Collaborations allow reach52 and our partners to deliver more impact for more communities in more countries, achieving our common goals faster.
Kenya (priority); Indonesia; India; Cambodia; Philippines
reach52 is seeking expressions of interest from established community-based organizations, such as NGOs, socially-minded private sector firms, and civil society organisations to partner together to implement our digital health model in new rural communities. By partnering with us, you can use our award-winning health tech and services to support the delivery of your impact goals, connecting underserved populations to primary care healthcare services and access to affordable health products.
Implementation partners should conform to the following requirements:
- Projects to be implemented in Kenya, Indonesia, India, Cambodia, and Philippines
- Non-profit or for-profit organizations with existing community operations in rural regions, relationships with rural populations
- A broad focus on providing supports/services relating to health, livelihoods; micro-entrepreneurialism, and/or rural development
- Organisational experience or interest in implementing social business practices is valued
Our growth partnership model works to develop and implement our digital health ecosystem for rural communities in LMICs*:*
- *Set-up: Partner recruits local network of health agents from target communities; facilitates trainings; equips with reach52 tech.*
- *Phase 1- Community research and onboarding: Baseline data is collected; residents are signed-up to reach52 eHealth platform.*
- *Phase 2- Marketplace launch and implementation: Last-mile B2C health marketplace of micro-insurance, medicines and consumer health products is launched by health agents.*
- *Phase 3- Funded program development and implementation: Innovative proposals to address local health issues are co-developed; successful proposals co-implemented by reach52 and partner*
reach52 supports our growth partners through a result-based funding model. Unlike traditional grant-based funders, we fund our partners for specific outputs achieved, according to pre-agreed fees. This approach provides partners with sustainable, scalable funding, and incentivizes impact. Funding outputs will vary based on partner and geography, but may include compensation for activities such as:
- Each local resident onboarded to eHealth platform
- Each health worker trained
- Each health screening delivered
- Each health promotion engagement
#kenya #healthcare #funding #africa #indonesia #asia #india #philippines
How to apply
Please go to the link below to learn more about this opportunity and to send in a general expression of interest:
Close date: Phase one applications: 11:59 pm (GMT -5), June 30, 2021
Email for inquiries*: Partnerships@reach52.com*
Additional deadlines will be available as requests for expressions of interest are released.