Looking to fill a potential position for an IT Incident Manager, this will be an off hour shift working at nights for an offshore organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Manage incidents and outages
• Manage the review, assignment and classifications of incidents, outages and problem cases
• Actively engage with operations teams and engineers, and manage the involvement of application development and other areas in the change and problem management process
• Create and review incident and problem management reports and identify action plans to improve key performance indicators as necessary
• Introduces key ITIL disciplines and practical project management techniques to programs
• Ensure proper usage of incident, outage, problem and change management systems and processes
• Perform quality assurance on completed incident, outage, problem investigations and change management records
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Port Mortem and Problem Management meetings
• Define reporting requirements needed in the management of the incident, outage and problem management processes
• Review incident, outage and problem processes, identify trends and recommend improvements
• Make recommendations for resolution and improvements to mitigate risk and prevent the replication of problems across systems
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values Ideal Candidate will have the following:
• ITIL framework certification, AWS, ServiceNow.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured