IMANI Marianists is a faith-based organization committed to empowering women in vocational training as well as imparting life and entrepreneurship skills to our clients. We are situated in the Eastlands, Nairobi.
We are looking for suitably qualified person for the position of an INDUSTRIAL LIASON OFFICER. For those interested, the following would be expected of them:
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• Organize internships and field trips for trainees.
• Develop contacts with industries and employers to link the graduates with the job market.
• Develop clients' business skills and businesses through training, advice, and research in business and market opportunities.
• Provide ongoing data on marketability of skills taught at the center and be an advisory agent on the necessary changes needed in instructions to suit the trends in the job market.
• Develop and maintain a data base of all trainees and regularly conduct tracer studies of the former trainees.
The eligible persons to be shortlisted for interview will have to meet the following professional qualifications, skills, and experience:
• A minimum of Diploma in Business Management, Human Resource Management or Public Relations
• Over two (2) years relevant experience in a busy tertiary institution
• Age: preferable over 30 years
• Knowledge of the Kenya labour laws; Employment Act and Industrial Training Act
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed Christian, and a person of high integrity.
• Experience of work-based training in the urban set up
The job requires an enthusiastic, self-driven and trustworthy individual capable of gaining the full potential from each client.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, Valid Certificate of good conduct, names of three referees, telephone contact e-mail address and copies of certificates should be sent to, The Director, Imani Marianists.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.