Are you a people person with a passion for making partnerships with influencers, brands, products and grassroots organizations? Do you love the glow of seeing your efforts result in the blossoming of connections?
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Are you a people person with a passion for making partnerships with influencers, brands, products and grassroots organizations? Do you love the glow of seeing your efforts result in the blossoming of connections? How about the chance to use your skills and passions to improve lives and not just sell products? And what if you knew you could do that with a powerful, well-recognized design education brand behind you?
Great! Then, read on!
At the Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF), we’re proud to say we’ve put together an amazing team of unicorns who support, inspire and challenge each other every day. We’re already the largest online design school with over 120,000 graduates—but we’re just getting started! This role is integral to our identity and our mission to democratize design education because we are not just a learning platform—we’re also the largest community for designers and design enthusiasts in the world. We’re market leaders in online design education because the world’s leading experts create our content and because we’re specialized in design. And with over 1.5 million monthly visitors, we’re at the forefront of providing premier design education to such organizations as IBM and SAP, as well as thousands of other companies.
Being an Influencer Marketing Manager means building meaningful alliances with design-minded influencers, brands and organizations that share our values and core belief that great design can make the world a better place. You’ll get to use your creativity and growth-hacking chops to create win-win collaborations between the IxDF and our community of advocates, brand ambassadors and strategic partners.
This is a paid, full-time position. You’ll be location-independent and will therefore be free to work from wherever you want in the world. You will have regular video-based contact with your colleagues from around the globe, and you’ll get to meet them in person on team trips.
What we can offer
- A full-time, fully remote position with the world’s biggest online design school.
- Regular video-based contact with your colleagues, and you will get to meet them in amazing locations on team trips 1–2 times a year.
- The chance to impact the lives of tens of thousands of designers around the world and put smiles on their faces as you ease their learning journeys.
- The opportunity to supercharge your collaboration skills and communication working across departments and geographies to deliver outstanding results.
- The opportunity to do the best work of your life—if you’re willing to invest the effort that will require.
- A company culture of learning and excellence—coupled with care and respect. Your colleagues will support and help you learn, just like you’ll help them!
- A competitive salary – we pay competitive salaries based on your location and local economy.
- A home office allowance and a laptop to optimize your work space.
- 5 weeks (25 days) of paid vacation per year to do whatever makes you happy, rested and fulfilled.
What you will be doing
Ahead of you is a highly rewarding and enriching journey on which you will:
- Drive co-publishing and co-marketing initiatives with the industry’s top influencers and influential blogs, making them advocates for our community and our content.
- Take ownership of our influencer marketing strategy; you will help ensure that advocates of our content are rewarded for their support.
- Develop partnerships with top-rated design tools, products and services by proactively communicating with their marketing and growth teams.
- Represent the IxDF in online forums, networking groups to grow our brand, and help more people to discover our resources.
- Work with digital marketing experts in the team on SEO and advertising initiatives including paid collaboration with design websites, partnerships with high-value podcasts, YouTube channels and more.
- Take ownership of our personal messaging strategy where you will communicate offers and current specials to our audience using programs such as Phantom Buster crafting non-salesy, authentic outreach messages to do so.
- Optimize and perfect every element of how we engage with a wide network of partners, from what we say in every email or message, to the processes and strategies we employ to grow the results from every collaboration.
You will be a part of the Growth team, and join experts in content, social media, community management, advertising, copywriting, event production, branding and more. In this highly collaborative setting, you will have regular opportunities to work on new, interesting and pioneering projects that will help you advance your skills and knowledge with the support of your team members.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, or equivalent experience in social media community management working directly with influencers.
- You have experience being the lead/main point-of-contact in strategic, organization-level relationships.
- You instinctively know what it takes to build and leverage new and existing partnerships—you naturally build rapport with influencers and have an uncanny ability to engage and inspire a wide range of audiences.
- You have an eye for detail and data, an empathetic nature to connect with people and a natural drive for execution and perfection.
- You are a convincing and compelling communicator who can advocate effectively.
- You are a great conversationalist who is highly socially intelligent and loves to encounter new people and new perspectives.
- You have worked in roles where you interact directly with external stakeholders.
- You are data-driven and base your decisions and priorities on provable numbers.
- You are fluent in written English with exceptional writing skills, perfect grammar, and an appreciation for the power of tone, brevity and microcopy.
- You have experience working remotely.
- You know what ownership of a task means and how to deliver it.
- You’re hungry for efficiency and constantly looking for ways to maximize your results arising from the time you spend on a task.
- You have experience and enjoy writing marketing outreach messages in an authentic and non-salesy way to drive traffic and revenue to our site.
You get bonus points if you …
- have experience writing from a marketing standpoint.
- have experience with influencer marketing and advocacy programs.
- have a passion for, or are proficient in, design.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured